Welcome to the Island!
Even though you're staying within the country, there are still several things that your REALTOR® needs to know ahead of time since you are making an inter-provincial move.
Contact your PEI Real Estate Agent and give them your search criteria:
· Price range (low and high).
· The number of bedrooms.
· Square footage.
· Age of building.
· Building layout (split entry, bungalow, 2-storey, back split, etc.).
· Size of Land (in acres).
· Distance from the desired city centre.
· Type of property (land, house, business, condo, cottage, commercial, hotel, motel, bed & breakfast, or otherwise).
· Year-round or seasonal use.
· Clay road (yes/no)?
· Waterfront Only (rivers, ocean, bay or strait)?
When you receive the real estate listings, flag the favourites and thumbs down the ones you don’t like.
Enjoy, and happy house hunting.
Wondering what your home is worth?
His vast experience, resources, and market knowledge means that Michael will get you the true value of your home.